Home > Gulet Cabin Charters > Marmaris - Gulf of Hisaronu - Datca - Symi- Rhodes - Marmaris (7 Nights / 8 Days)
Saturday : Boarding the yacht in Marmaris Harbour as from 16pm. The dinner is on board and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Sunday : After breakfast, cruise to Arap Island where we will have lunch. After a swimming break we move on to Bozukkale,
the ancient Loryma. Visiting the remains of the fortress, surfing, swimming and diving are all possible in Bozukkale. An incomparable
cove of its kind.
Monday : After breakfast cruise to Bozburun which is the village where the wooden gulets are building. Overnight around this
Tuesday : After breakfast we make a short stop at Bencik – it’s local name being “ Where the fish jump over”. After a short
walk up to the hill, you can see the fantastic views of Gokova and Hisaronu Bays at the same time. Then cruise to Datca, which
developed into a lively holiday village.
Wednesday : After finishing the customs formalities cruise to Symi, the first Greek island we meet on our cruise. Its charming
traditional houses, most of them painted in warm pastel colours and built amphitheatrically around the port, are motive of
numerous postards and posters. Dinner and overnight in Symi Harbour.
Thursday : After a lazy breakfast in view of of the idyllic fisherman harbour of Symi, cruise towards the famous island Rhodes,
where we will be arriving in the early afternoon. During our visit you may enjoy major ancient findings, the old town center,
the castle and the windmills of Rhodes. At night throw yourself heart and soul into the town’s nightlife. Dinner and overnight in Rhodes
Friday : After finishing formalities at Rhodos moving on to Marmaris for finishing formalities in Marmaris . Swimming breaks and
lunch around Marmaris. Towards evening cruise to Marmaris. Dinner and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Saturday : Disemberkation after breakfast at 10am in Marmaris.
|Departure Day||Periods||Double Cabin (for 2 persons)||Single Cabin (for 1 person)|
||11 - 23 May 2013 / 28 September - 07 October 2013||€ 600||€ 480|
|24 May - 03 July 2013 / 07 - 27 September 2013||€ 875||€ 740|
|04 July - 06 September 2013||€ 1125||€ 955|
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : Drinks can be purchased from bar on board. It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board.
- Reservation : We require 40% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to
embarkation date. Payments can be made by wire transfer or by credit card.
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer
- Insurance : All yachts are fully insured against fire, marine and collision risks. We do not accept responsibility for accidents,
injury or death due to swimming, the use of snorkelling equipment, water-skis, windsurfer, canoe or other sports equipment. Our insurance
policy do not include protection and indemnity coverage for the clients. It is recommended that the clients obtain relevant insurance,
travel & cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation : Cancellations must be submitted in writing. The following cancellation charges will be applied:
60 days or more prior to embarkation date; 10% of the total charter fee.
Between 60 and 30 days prior to embarkation date; deposit only.
30 days or less prior to embarkation date; 100% of the total charter fee.
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- There is a fixed itinerary. But depending on the weather & navigation conditions, we and the captain have the right to change the itinerary
- Standart class gulets without air-condition are used for these tours. Each cabin has en suite wc-shower.
- The name of the gulet is available 1 day prior to embarkation.