Home > Gulet Cabin Charters > Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris (7 nights / 8 Days)
Day 1 : Marmaris
Boarding the yacht in Marmaris Harbour as from 16pm. Dinner and overnight in Marmaris Harbour.
Day 2 : Ekincik
After breakfast cruise to Ekincik. In this bay we have an optional excursion to Dalyan Caunos.
You can discover this area with small boats from Ekincik bay. Passing through the river which is covered with reefs, donít forget
to take your camera with you. And you can see the famous king tombs on the hill which belongs to the kings and their family.
Visiting the Caretta Caretta Beach (Iztuzu) will be the last point. The Caretta Caretta turtles are coming to this area to dig in and
lay their eggs in the sand. Overnight in Ekincik bay.
Day 3 : Agalimani - Batik Hamam - Kizilada
Early in the morning the captain starts the engine for passing Disibilmez and you will get in the world famous Fethiye Gulf.
In this gulf you can see the best bays from all around the world. The breakfast is at Agalimani then later Batik Hamam. Overnight
Day 4 : Fethiye
Early in the morning we getting in to Fethiye marina for the logistics of the boat (water in the tanks, food and beverages).
When the Gulet is getting cleaned and taking extra things we donít want you to get bored there and organizing one optional tour
here as a jeep safari. You can see at this tour the secret canyon Tlos and ÷ludeniz (lunch is included in this tour). Dinner is on
board and overnight in Fethiye Harbour.
Day 5 : Gocek Islands - Yassica Island
After breakfast leaving Fethiye Harbour and cruising towards to the Gocek Islands (not port). You can pass between the
greatest islands and after swimming breaks visiting the Yassica Island. Overnight here with an excellent view.
Day 6 : Bedri Rahmi Bay - Sarsala - Agalimani
After breakfast we will visit Bedri Rahmi Bay. Part of here is covered with water, and the hill which is behind the bay covered with pine.
Then Sarsala and afternoon Aga Limani. Overnight there.
Day 7 : Kadirga - Paradie Island - Marmaris
After breakfast or early in the morning, depending on the weather, cruise to Kadirga bay, swimming
breaks at bays and passing front of Turunc Bay then Paradise Island and about 17pm getting in Marmaris. Overnight in Marmaris
Day 8 : Marmaris - Disembarkation
Disemberkation after breakfast at 10am in Marmaris.
|Departure Days||Periods||Double Cabin (for 2 persons)||Single Cabin (for 1 person)|
|27 April - 23 May 2013 / 04 - 20 October 2013||€ 450||€ 380|
|24 May - 12 June 2013 / 21 September - 03 October 2013||€ 575||€ 485|
|13 June - 03 July 2013 / 06 - 20 September 2013||€ 700||€ 595|
|04 July - 05 September 2013||€ 825||€ 700|
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : Drinks can be purchased from bar on board. It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board.
- Reservation : We require 40% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to
embarkation date. Payments can be made by wire transfer or by credit card.
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer
- Insurance : All yachts are fully insured against fire, marine and collision risks. We do not accept responsibility for accidents,
injury or death due to swimming, the use of snorkelling equipment, water-skis, windsurfer, canoe or other sports equipment. Our insurance
policy do not include protection and indemnity coverage for the clients. It is recommended that the clients obtain relevant insurance,
travel & cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation : Cancellations must be submitted in writing. The following cancellation charges will be applied:
60 days or more prior to embarkation date; 10% of the total charter fee.
Between 60 and 30 days prior to embarkation date; deposit only.
30 days or less prior to embarkation date; 100% of the total charter fee.
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- There is a fixed itinerary. But depending on the weather & navigation conditions, we and the captain have the right to change the itinerary
- Standart class gulets without air-condition are used for these tours. Each cabin has en suite wc-shower.
- The name of the gulet is available 1 day prior to embarkation.