Home > Gulet Cabin Charters > Bodrum - South Dodecanese (Kos/Nisiros/Symi/Rhodes) - Bodrum (7 Nights / 8 Days)
Sunday : Boarding the yacht in Bodrum Harbour as from 16pm. Dinner and overnight in Bodrum Harbour.
Monday : After breakfast, cruise to Kos (Greek Island). Dinner and overnight in Kos Harbour.
Tuesday : Early morning cruise to Gyali (Greek Island). After lunch cruise to Nisiros (Greek Island). Dinner and overnight
Wednesday : Early morning, cruise to Symi (Greek Island). Dinner and overnight in Symi Harbour.
Thursday : Early morning, cruise to Rhodes (Greek Island). Dinner and overnight in Rhodes Harbour.
Friday : Cruise to Datca (Turkish Coast). After lunch, cruise to Palamutbuku and then Knidos. Dinner and overnight in Knidos.
Saturday : Early morning cruise towards Karaada (Black Island). Afternoon cruise to Bodrum. Dinner and overnight in Bodrum
Sunday : Disemberkation after breakfast at 10am in Bodrum.
|Departure Day||Periods||Double Cabin (for 2 persons)||Single Cabin (for 1 person)|
||19 May - 01 June 2013 / 29 September - 12 October 2013||€ 775||€ 620|
|02 - 29 june 2013 / 15 - 28 September 2013||€ 900||€ 720|
|30 June - 27 July 2013 / 01 - 14 September 2013||€ 1075||€ 860|
|28 July - 31 August 2013||€ 1250||€ 1000|
- Prices include : full board meals, which start with dinner on embarkation day and end with breakfast on disembarkation day,
transitlog, bed linen & bath towels (not beach towel) and VAT.
- Prices do not include : drinks, airport transfers, entrance fees for ruins and optional tours.
- Drinks : Drinks can be purchased from bar on board. It is not allowed the clients to bring their own drinks on board.
- Reservation : We require 40% of total amount to confirm your reservation. The balance is to be paid 4 weeks prior to
embarkation date. Payments can be made by wire transfer or by credit card.
- Airport Transfers : Upon request, we can arrange airport transfers from/to Airport to/from yacht. Please ask for our transfer
- Insurance : All yachts are fully insured against fire, marine and collision risks. We do not accept responsibility for accidents,
injury or death due to swimming, the use of snorkelling equipment, water-skis, windsurfer, canoe or other sports equipment. Our insurance
policy do not include protection and indemnity coverage for the clients. It is recommended that the clients obtain relevant insurance,
travel & cancellation insurance.
- Cancellation : Cancellations must be submitted in writing. The following cancellation charges will be applied:
60 days or more prior to embarkation date; 10% of the total charter fee.
Between 60 and 30 days prior to embarkation date; deposit only.
30 days or less prior to embarkation date; 100% of the total charter fee.
- Cooking, serving and cleaning are done by the crew.
- There is a fixed itinerary. But depending on the weather & navigation conditions, we and the captain have the right to change the itinerary
- Standart class gulets without air-condition are used for these tours. Each cabin has en suite wc-shower.
- The name of the gulet is available 1 day prior to embarkation.